Thursday, April 2, 2009

Tracks that equal progress

I haven't posted in a while because I got a job where I'm not working as much with a camera. This isn't a bad thing since I'm actually getting paid a decent wage to gather content for a quarterly newsletter at King County's Solid Waste Division. I shoot images for it too. So in many ways, this new job is developing skills in me that I can hopefully use to secure a job after I graduate.

One of the best perks of this job is the Flexpass I get to ride anywhere Pierce, King or Sound Transit operates. This benefit combined with the fact that I don't own a car has proven to be invaluable as I daily ride the train to and from work. (this equals a $10 per day savings)

I was feeling artsy on my home tonight and made some images from my seat on the train.

Enjoy!

No comments: