Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Afterthoughts

I've been home for two days now and I can't stop thinking about Costa Rica.

The images on this blog are helping me begin to digest my experience there. I can hardly believe the two weeks have come and gone.

Today I'm back in the real world.... the corporate one, that is, shooting the Verizon FiOS launch in Lynnwood, Wash. The scene here is such a stark contrast to the one I left on Sunday.

Somehow, I wish I was back counting nodes and berries and sipping on an Imperial.

4 comments:

Starbucks Coffee Company said...

I am totally there with you, "wishing that I was in Costa Rica sipping on an Imperial or two. How was the shoot? Alexandra

harmony said...

awe... me too, squirt. thanks for keeping this blog, it's been great reading and looking at your pics.

the hunter said...

yeah! Imperial!! woot woot! I wish I could have one now. And play some of that Costa Rican soccer pinball!!

Javarunner1962 said...

I hear you on this Ingrid. The good news you have photos and wonderful memories.

Now you decide what your next step is...and I bet it might involve a return trip to Costa Rica!