Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ashley Hanson came to town

I feel like it has been forever since I didn't have a packed agenda driving me from one place to the next.

The agenda - for the most part - is like a wicked step sister that you can't rid yourself of.

A good friend, and former roommate, visited over the weekend and helped me throw the ever-driving schedule to the wind. Instead of pouring over textbooks for hours, we painted the town - T-town - and made sure everyone knew we weren't letting the time of day spoil our plans.

Not even the blow-out side tracked us.

Have I ever mentioned I love being a tourist and finding the weird and wacky in my own town?


1 comment:

the hunter said...

the raccoons are creepy! AND! I wish I were wearing flip flops right now.... FUN! nice to know the 'serious pants' were off!